28 August 2011

After school :)


Double-peace, my peaceful life :D



Zhong gan fen gai :P


21 . 08 . 2011 @ Sunday



Yau zha gui



Well , this is the first time I ate bakuteh at 2011 -.-


19 . 08 . 2011 @ Friday

After school, have a hang with my dearest schoolmates :)
At first, we went to kopitiam for our lunch





Eating, and keep pressing phones :S





Then walk around & around,
and also, take picture again & again :P









Look's alike? :$







Toilet here :S











Each a cup!
After that, we went to starbucks for chating ;)





Pictures time !








Bear love this much,
cause its white -.-

















Half face, HAHAH!



Nice talk :D





3A5









2008 - 2011 best friends,
wootsssss :P

















This is a post that full of pictures and less words, kinda lazy to type lar :S Just came back from leo installation, I think I will post this post after I came back from sabah. Okay, now I want to pack my luggage dy, miss you guyssss! :)


DO MISS ME TOO ! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment