12 August 2011

Recent life, post one


Hello, here I am watching movie, and also updating my blog. HAHAH, mama said I look like a business man, so busy -.- And yea, I don't memories which day is it and what am I doing that time, haha!


Starbucks
Brother, mocha. My hot chocolate. And mummy carrot muffin ;)


A saturday,
dinner with lovely family :D


We went to a new opened japanese restaurant,
their service is as slow as turtle!


MY GOSH! :S



But the decoration is quite nice, OOPS!



Never eat this before,
the top of the sushi is a piece of cheese.


Emm, is nice choice for you,
if you can accept cheese plus sushi :)


Ohmama,
below this one, looks nice but not that nice.


A disappointed food again!








The next morning,
sports sunday :P

But I won't bring my phone go up to the mountain,
its a pressure for me :/



Breakfast :P


Legs legs ,
I am too bored that time -.-v





Papa's project, nice view!
Afternoon, someone came my house for study :$





The someone, haha!









Eh, tankaiqin,
I like your face in this picture, HAHAH!



Studying!







And also photographing!
Oopsss :$





My friend wrote this to me, haha,
she's so cute, loves :D


STAY TUNED!



No comments:

Post a Comment