26 August 2011

Eating around & around :P


Hello guys, holidays started! High high I'm high, high high in the skyyyyy! :P Woohooo, finally it's holiday, I have a sabah trip in this holiday, with daddy friends and also kaiqin family. EXCITED! :D I've no time to update my blog in this holiday, so I should post my post as quickly as possible. Okay stop nonsense, lets roll down :D

Show you guys my life picture first :$



I like to act cool :D



And also smile like this when take picture ;)


14 . 08 . 2011 @ Sunday

Okay, every sunday is my exercise day!
SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT :S



My forehead seems got wrinkle,
omg, its angle problem I think? :(


Then we went to a place to have our breakfast



We were the third customers, wooshhh!



After 10-15 minutes I think,
it's full of people!


OMGOSHHHH o.o



This is fish balls, I know it's doesn't look like. But this is the famous food in this stall. And this is more expensive than others fish ball which have a bigger size than this. Ohmama, wo de tian, unbelievable right?!



And this, is tasty too,
thumbs up & toes up! HAHAH

13. 08 . 2011 @ Saturday

Went to gym for an hour, then straight away go eat our breakfast with wearing our sweating clothes -.-



Mum & me, eat all this ;)



Lunch, 炒粥 again. Okay mum, admittedly, your cooking is really better than many uncle aunty. Glad to have you, love you so much, xoxo :$



After dinner, this is dessert? HAHAH
Strawberry milk juice, this is weird taste -.-

20 . 08 . 2011 @ Satuday

folie folie!


Finally we came, I always want to go. But always many things to block it! No parking lar, its not open yet lar and blablabla! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! :D




Swollen eyes :S



Brother had a mushroom soup & I had a vegetable soup, its same colour of the soup same bread same bowl, that's why I am just upload a picture :)



Bother's grilled chicken steak


My pan grilled seabass


Its a type of fish, and look to the little bowl,
its a lemon sauces, oh! I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH :*



Mummy's australia rib eye,
the most delicious and the most expensive. RM 38.80


Bill ~ RM 101.10
wooshhhh!



After that, tea time!



Tuxedo cake, chocolate cream chip, yummm!
I sitting there alone while my mum was buying her cosmetic


ENJOYYY ~



Pimples, hahahhaha!
It's getting lesser and lesser now, thanks god!



I found this at my parents room,
haha, so cute! :D



Peace!
Just ignore my smiley -.-



Messy hair, I'm loving it! :P


Okay its time to sleep & tomorrow I'm going to parade. Hang with my bestie tankaiqin, EXCITED! Just sing out loud at kbox! Okay, if kbox no room service again, I may burn it! -.- Night guys, sweet dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment