20 August 2011

I can't endure, really can't.

Last night, was a saddest night I never had since I break with my ex. This time, no more love, but friendship. I don't know how many times I repeat to cry and cry and cry last night. When I were crying, my hands trembling. I vomit all the things I ate last night. My eyes, double eyelid cry till become single eyelid. I didn't sleep yesterday. My eyes, now having a deep black eye, swollen eyes. WTF to you LKP? Last night, I suffer till go down stair, took a blade. Friends always text me or call me for cheer them out, but I don't know how to cheer myself at the moment. I want to die at the moment. I really can't endure anymore. I am so sad, so stress. I don't know how to cheer myself. I can't handle my things well. Made my best friend angry. Sorry for the rejected. But I really don't know why my mum don't allow me to hang with you but allow me to hang with my schoolmates. I didn't don't care your feelings. Thursday after you told me your feelings, I silence, I think a lots. I think if my mum really allow me to hang with schoolmates, you will how? Will you angry me? I don't know what should I do. Sorry for the everything, even I don't know what my fault at. If you don't want to forgive me, never mind. If you don't want to see me, I leave. I though a lots things last night. I should leave malaysia and go australia study and don't back to malaysia forever. Will anyone ask me don't want to leave? Maybe no one. How to pass today? I really can't endure dy, this feeling is like 生不如死. Will tonight I cry again? Will tonight I vomit all the things I eat later? Will you forgive me? Will I really go australia forever and don't back to here anymore? Will I die? I am so suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment