14 August 2011

Recent life, post two


Post two


What's this? This is 炒粥 !


Means fry the porridge, HAHA, invented by my relatives,
then my mummy go and learn it, JENG :P



Smileeeee like this always,
YIIII :D



I am so weird, haha -.-


OH OH OH SUSHI,
last saturday brunch, LOVE IT ;)



I always eat this,
salmon handrow, OMG, I'm so hungry now :(



This is nice also,
but I forgotten the name :P


After that, study time!





Lemon Butter Bread,
this is jam is mama bought at england one


Omg, I miss the taste SO SO SO MUCH!



After nap,
my messy hair look, my friend say it's look sexy?


I am sure that her eyes got problem -.-


The next morning,
SUNDAY, exercise morning again, USH!



Tasteless, but I like this fish ball


Oh ya follower!
Didn't told you all before, I am a fish ball fever :P



My brother was too sleepy,
OOPS :S



Wooohhhh, never try this hair style before,
still okay? :$



This chocolate, yum yum!
Mama bought at england also, THUMBS UP! :D



Study, AGAIN,
I know I am hardworking, I KNOW, haha :$


Hello to her! :D

v
v
v




the cool one, CHOK? :P


Marble cake, made by mama,
NICE!



JJ :D



Then mcd,
mc chicken fever is here also! XD



This is made from, MAMA again!
Recenlty my mama addiction on dessert


My supermama, LOVE YOU MUCHIE :$



Made from maid,
yummmmm! :D


ANN & ME






DESSERT TIME AGAIN

v
v
v


Top this one plus below one,
equal to...


Dang dang!



My mum got share to kaiqin mama also,
tankaiqin, nice right?! :P



Gogo fall at sick, pity,
jiejie sayang :(



I am SILLY :D



Hello custard, made by mama a a a again,
nehhh, just now that box of custard, NICE :D


Okay, I am gonna nap nap,
night night :D


Have a nice day yar followers ! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment