2 September 2011

Leo Joint Installation




Hello followers, I'm back from sabah yesterday, YAY YAY! Unfortunately, sabah give me a pimple as my souvenir, so sad :(




Ohmama, thanks my aunt bought this to me from australia,
so nice lar this chocolate, full of lovessss!


28 . 08 . 2011 @ Sunday



I attended a event that day, LEO JOINT INSTALLATION . When I reached, I saw yining was waiting me alone, got abit bit bit touch lor, HAHAH :P Then we go in and call xinyi for asking where should we sit. Then borrow her my phone to capture these photo.


Kimixi & Xinyi









The one who hiding her face with a camera one is,
HUIMEI ! haha



Had a photo with my sis, last year we were a pair of twins :P Then we go toilet to take photo. I really wonder why peeps like to take photo at toilet? HAHAHHA. Good ques right? :P























After taking photo,
EAT EAT EAT non stop -.-v


Yining & Xiaoyu :)





Chee mei & Xiaoyu ;)





I found out some picture that peoples tag me at facebook

v

v

v








That's all for that day. Quiet enjoy at those performance, but got abit boring. Maybe I were the first time attend leo's function. Okay, I will join more function after PMR. End up with a picture that I took that day :D




I miss you , right now .


No comments:

Post a Comment