9 September 2011

Sabah @ Trip Day 3 & 4 ♥


31 . 08 . 2011 @ Wednesday

National Day, MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA! Hehe. This day I took less pictures, because we went to sea ;)



Before that, had a group photo :D



On the way boating, we keep screaming & shouting,
so high man! HAHAHAH


Diving motorcycle!

so many fish fish inside, and you can touch them.


Got abit jelly jelly feel :S



Rotate your head, haha. We took a cert to prove that we played diving motorcycle before. HAHA. Then, we had a brunch there. Buffet at the seaside, syokkkk! Then we backed to hotel for changing the wetting clothes and also had a bath. But we just had 20 minutes, so rush -.-


- Next Station -




Do we look like reporter here?
I feel so! HAHA







长鼻猴



The end of the day with this picture


01 . 09 . 2011 @ Thursday





Check out hotel, byebye :(


Then we went to many places for buying souvenirs, kaiqin and me can't endure the hot weather so we backed to the bus and photograph non stop, ngekkk :P












This is yeng, and I knew that :$



My brother bought, LOL!


I really wonder why girls like to take photo at toilet? HAHA









- NEXT STATION -












We're flower fairy :P









Boys and men :)



Girls and women :P









A same view,
but we took four times -.-



TEMPLE





Bai bai :P




I ask my mum to peace one, HAHA








BEACH





The last place we went, took a photo then sayonara :(



Luggage, guaiguai back to ipoh bahhh, haha!





Yeng? haha





Dinner time, we had a rambutan as our dessert? haha
not bad :)



HOME SWEET HOME!


Wushhh, that's all for my sabah trip. Do you enjoy it? Say yes peeps! It's waste me a lot of times to upload those photos. Whatever, enjoy it :) Okay, is time to talkbox with kaiqin, haha, midnight talk, ooppss ooppsss! HAHA. Goodnight peeps, sweet dream *loves*



No comments:

Post a Comment