9 September 2011

Sabah @ Trip post two ♥


Hey guys. I'm crazy in super junior two new songs recently. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Opera & Storm! And also mr.simple? haha. Okay, end of recommended, continue my sabah trip, post two! :D

30 . 08 . 2011 @ Tuesday

In the early morning, kaiqin morning call and morning text me to wake me up because she wanted to have a walk with me. HAHA. Then we went to the top of mount. kinabalu, there have a restaurant, we had our breakfast there. What memorable is, inside the restaurant, not people ( included waiter & waitress ) is the most of living things, is FLIES! WTF? So weird ~



My america breakfast, this is what the menu wrote -.-



Brother's nasi lemak. HAHAHAHAH.
How small is the chicken? Laugh non stop please XD



Then back to resort, pack our luggage,
then say bye-bye to mount. kinabalu :(





Seriously, I miss the weather of there so much,
so cool!


The next station, I had forgotten what the named.
But it's a something like country garden :)







Papa said mummy & me look like siblings here.
Do you feel so? HAHA















Kaiqin and joanne :)



Her humor family :D



My happy family :D



Kaiqin's parents. So cute right?! HAHA



Hehe, climbed up.
I WERE THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD, only for the moment :S



GROUP PHOTO





What's this? If you have watch laughing sir the movie, you may knew what's this. It's hiew si! I realized that it's cute and not horrible okay girls? It won't bite you or do something to hurt you. Don't scream out when you see this, I will shame on you! :/





Hug hug :$



I am so fat, haha.
So what?





Where's my eyes? OHMAMA!



Climb & climb!



Nice view ;)







Know what's this?
If don't know, roll down!



Actually we sweating non stop that time -.-



Saw it?
Can't see clearly?!


See this!

v

v

v


This is suspension bridge.
It's stimulate & got abit bit horrible :D


You should have a try!



Kaiqin jiejie


Oh ya, once time only for six people to pass this.



wo de papa :)



wo de ma ma,
actually she was so scared that time. AHAAAA





Scare or not?



Then say bye-bye, peace!
SUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGE! :D


Then check in hotel! ;)



Teeheeee :$



Our dinner!








'




Bill is around RM2130 I think, woohoo.
Then we back to hotel, for the next round - LITTLE PUB :P



We dance on the stage, keep screaming, keep singing, drink 4 cup of beer, means one glass. And tankaiqin was drunk, omg! haha. Yea, finally I knew that! Pub really can made people be happy. Alcohol really can made you forgot all the sadness :)





See her face! Red like tomato plus apple -.-















Around 1 a.m. we backed to room.
Yea. It's a high night!


* so proud that I didn't drunk * :P



But my face was pink in colour .
Had a sweet dream that night :P


STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment