3 September 2011

Sabah @ Trip one ♥

Followers, here I'm going to update my sabah trip in these weekend. Then I will not update my blog for a month because the horrible PMR is around the corner, OH MAMA HELP ME! :( Okay, add oil LEE KAH PUI, you can do it!


28 . 08 . 2011 @ Sunday



My look to airport, hahahahha -.-



Reached KLIA !
Had a supper there :)



07 : 20 a.m. - boarding time



Aircraft meal, breakfast! :D


After two hours,
we reach kota kinabalu airport.


Lunch

v

v

v




Jeng, lobster *drooling*


Then we start our journey,
wink wink ;)


Suspension bridge :D



Happy family :P



Peace! HAHA



Mummy :P



在人海茫茫中,我找到我哥哥!
HAHAHAH



Papa & Luilui :P



After passed the suspension bridge, I saw a box of little puppies! Awwww so cute :P Then we go to mountain kota kinabalu, means 神山 . On the way, saw an accident :O





Then started raining heavily :S



Half mountain,
big fog! :O



Gorgor force me to take photo -.-


Like promoter? HAHAHHA
* there were so cold :S




Mummy :)



Joanne, kaiqin's brother girlfriend and me :)



I'm tall tall tall *sinister smile*



Cool right? haha
Took by kaiqin jiejie XD



The fog is around the mountain kota kinabalu!



Reached!
The view :D



Come have a take ;)





It isn't a hotel but resort!



Dinner, for wor! :D



So full :S

After that we go out walk walk,
saw this view, I love it! :D




Self love again & again! :S

























Woots,
kaiqin nike shoes & my crocs slippers!





















Tankaiqin, why you walk away huh?!



















Beer time!


First time drink beer with friend, woots,
tankaiqin you're should be pround please :P











Those adult were gambling! HAHAH



STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment