4 April 2011

Merentas desa

Hemmm ,

today is a bad bad day .

Argued with friends !

Sometime ,

I just need a SORRY even though you're my best friend .

I think no one like to give people scold as ' sei chun ' right ? :S

I don't talk to you the last two period & sleep at there ,

doesn't mean I don't care .

I am waiting the apologize ,

but I think you won't .

Yeaaa , so what ?

Even I care ,

tomorrow I will still chat with you as last time that good ,

cause you are my best friend , now & forever :)

Talk back the topic - merentas desa

actually not that special ,

LOL !

Is feel like don't want to attend next year ,

cause my legs was pain like hell after ran -.-

Keep sweating !

HAHAHA

And yeahhh !

Finally took picture with my sis * wink wink *

Appreciate this picture cause this is the first picture we took ,

and of cause will expect to take the next picture ! :D

Well leekahpui ,

there's many homeworks waiting you to do it !

And you just left 1 hours to done ,

so bye guyssss ! :)

同样的曲子却怎么也 ,听不出从前的旋律.

No comments:

Post a Comment