13 April 2011

Friends ?

Friends ? What's the meaning ? My mind is lost the true meaing of FRIENDS ! Friends is the one who care you when the time you without your family ? How come I don't think so ? I feel friends are so fakeee ! If you're rich , you have many friends . If you're pretty or handsome , you have many friends . Haaaaa , LAUGH OUT LOUD of this please ! Friends doesn't mean you can scold them when you're moody , friends doesn't mean you can scold them everytime even you're not moody ! Please lar , change your attitude . Even I knew that you're using the Iphone , Ipad , Ipod , or I what what , I won't envy you or jealous on you at all -.- I just feel so disappointed if I am your parents . Those show off things are not bought from yourself , is your mother father have the ability to buy it for you only ! Always copy peoples attitude , then please don't at your facebook profile picture 's description there wrote : JUST BE YOURSELF lar . Cause you're the one who not being yourself , and copy peoples non stopppp ! Even you're my good friend ( luckily not my best friend ) , I won't don't mind you copy my mind , style and attitude . Yea I know you're rich even you have the only kancil car in your house , then you copy I this POOR PEOPLE for what ?! And please stop to post those emo love status-es to facebook lar , I am so shame on you ! Please , if you still want friend with me , then please change your attitude before I ignore you . I PLEASE YOUUUU ~
* hem guys , please don't ask me who is this ,

I won't tell you all .

No comments:

Post a Comment