18 April 2011

Emo

I emo . I swore I won't back to you anymore before . And now what am I doing ? I HATE MYSELF . You love me ? Do you really love me ? Then why you still want to ask other 's number , what's the reason ? Is it me too failure ? I stop myself to do something that you dislike cause I don't want you sad . Then why you can't just do the same thing with me ? I really wonder when you telling me you love me that moment , are you telling the same thing to others ? I hope is myself think too much . You lied me again and again , but now I still can belive what you say . Cause I love you , I really do . Everytime I moody , I didn't tell you , cause I don't want you sad together with me . Alright , I will not blame you this cause it's my choice that I don't want to tell you . But don't tell me that you don't know I will angry after I saw you ask the girl's number . Well , I had forgotten you 're not my boyfriend . So I no qualified to say I dislike you to do this or that . That's all . If you love me , apprecitate me . If you don't love me , let me go . I PLEASE YOU .

No comments:

Post a Comment