22 April 2011

Good friday

Woots , buddy , here I am updating my blog :D Today is good friday , but I still need to back to school , how bad ? :( Hem , after dismiss school , went JJ with my lengleng mummy . First , we went MCD for my lunch . My mum gave me RM10 to buy the mc chicken set lunch , and I order myself . Yeaaa , I talked with broken english . Now I only realise , I should read more english books , it's the only way to improve my pronoucing ! Hey guyss , let's have english talk with me :P Then we walk along . Can't believe that I went in the MPH book store , the store is just opposite secret recipe , or should I say is next to ? Allah I don't know -.- And I bought a book " let go of whatever makes you stop " Not a love story book but is a self-help book . I am a girl hard to let things go , such like love , friendship or some else . Even I knew the boy 's heart not belongs to me , I can't let go . Cause I thought once I let go mean I were lose . And now , FED UP on love . Cause I realise if I don't want to get hurt anymore , the only way is don't let myself to fall on anyone anymore . NO LOVE NO HURT . Of cause , I am still waiting you , my mr.right

No comments:

Post a Comment