26 June 2011

Starwalk

Hey peeps , I'm really lazy to update my blog recently . The japan trip still have few pictures not upload yet , the another trip - thailand bangkok trip , is a long post , not feel like want to post out but my friends ask me to post cause they want to have a look . Okay , depends on mood !
This is not a new picture . I think it's may or june picture . HAHAHA . Not beauty but I love my hair :P * And I look slim here right ?
19 . 06 . 2011 @ Sunday
Starwalk day . Followers , do you all remember that I swear I will participate starwalk last year ? Yea , I really did !

You give RM10 then you can get these . Quite deserve !
Actually I were enjoyable when the start of walking . But , suddenly , I feel behind of my foot paining , I turn back and see it , I saw my shoes got blooding . Had a shock ! Then kaiqin helped me to get plaster from the st.john members . They're not professional , they bought those unsticky plasters , gosh them ! When walked until half of distance , I discoverd another foot get hurt , AGAIN , BLEEDING . My mind said : HOW COME I AM SO BAD LUCK TODAY !? * I get hurt is because I wore new shoes * When we asked the st.john members again , they said : NO MORE DY , SORRY ! That moment , I really got the feel like show them my middle finger -.- But I didn't do that . I endured to the end ! Claps hand for me :(
After starwalk , have a date with kaiqin . We hanged jj that day . Many peoples wearing starwalk tee to walk around . Kaiqin & me are the except one ! :P * And we wore slipper to jj , is memorable to us ! HAHAHA

Recommend this ! Waterproof plaster .
You will not feel pain at all when you're having a bath ;)

SAD CASE !

Bite from mosquitoes at stadium !
Have a conclusion : 2010 , had a bad luck that I can't go starwalk .2011 , had a bad luck again because I get hurt . I think starwalk dislike me -.- Confusing should I go next year ? :S * AND YEA , I have a G size of my starwalk bp tee . G standed for GIANT ! It's suit to be a pyjamas :D
Fathers Day
We went to oh sushi celebrated :)
Here's few of food & I feel it's nice to eat . Have a try !




End the post now , and go sleep ! NIGHTS FOLLWERS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment