22 June 2011

I choose love this time

I knew that I've long time didn't update my blog with full of pictures , LOL . Do not enjoy these few days because of the worst friendship ! You doubt of us because of a boy . You said we treat you as a maid , okay fine , maybe sometime we really treat you with a bad attitude . But I bet that we had treat you like our best friend before . We told you who we love , told you who chasing us , told your many secrets that we won't simply tell others one , share with you our experience . Hello , will you treat a maid like this ? Will you comfort her when you're upset ? If you'll , then I just keep my mouth shut . Really cannot acceptable you because of a boy , doubt us ! If you understand me , I am sure you'll know I am the one who dislike doubt from friends . You're the one who always tell us the things about him . We didn't force you to tell , and not interest of him also . We advice you to leave him doesn't mean we'll inbox him to scold him . We got educate , won't simply inbox someone for scolding him . Originally , I did not feel like want to post out this post . But after I saw what you've post on your blog , I really disappointed because you thought our friendship is so worthless .

* For me , friendship is the big problem recently .
But luckily , I have him , the one who hurt me repeatedly . I leave him many times because I dislike the way he treat others , especially girls . I jealous . But now , I really don't care how he treat others . He has his own life , I've mine also . We still teenagers , need a lots of friends , love free life . But we love each others :) P/S : We're not couple . Don't couple is because timing . Now is not the best timing to let both of us together . We have to face our PMR , maybe we'll discuss this after PMR . And yea , I love him ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment